****** To participate you must REGISTER HERE ******
This workshop emphasizes first-hand practical experience aimed to teach skills, tips and tricks to help individuals and organizations successfully apply for grants. With grants becoming more competitive and difficult to attain, we want you to gain knowledge on the best ways to get funding.
- How to develop a strong project
- Key elements of proposal and budget development
- How grants are reviewed and awarded
- Top 10 reasons propsals are rejected
- Dos and Don’ts
- How to find the right funding program
- SaskCulture programs and funding opportunities
Who should attend?
Volunteers, professionals and individuals looking to gain new skills in grant administration. Please bring along your grant applications.
About the Facilitator
Dominga Robinson has been working with community programming for 15 years. Her previous experience includes Cultural & Ceremonies Manager for the 2014 North American Indigenous Games, Indigenous Program Coordinator with Saskatchewan Writers Guild and most recently, Outreach Consultant with SaskCulture.